12 Feb Homes Tour – Plan Your Day
The City of Alexandria runs a courtesy trolley, The King Street Trolley, between the King Street Metro Station and the Waterfront. You may exit the trolley at any point along King Street.
Street parking is available in most of the tour area, including metered and 2- and 3-hour zones. Please read the parking signs carefully as parking regulations are strictly enforced. There are several convenient parking lots. ALL DAY parking is available for $5.00 at the Market Square/City Hall lot (entrance in the 100 block of North Fairfax St.) and at the Court House lot (entrance in the 100 block of South Pitt St.). Out of town visitors may also register for a 24-hour parking pass by contacting the Alexandria Convention and Visitors Bureau at visitalexandriava.com.
- The Homes Tour will happen rain or shine.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the Tour homes; however, infants carried by an adult are permitted. Strollers must be left outside of Tour homes.
- No video or photography of Tour Homes is permitted.
- No smoking
- No pets
- None of the Tour homes were built with wheelchair accessibility in mind.
- All ticket sales are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, please consider your contribution a donation to The Twig.